Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for nine consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
Reporting to the CNO, the Nursing Director will direct and manage the operations and activities of the 40-bed Critical Care Department: 16 Intensive Care (ICU) beds, 8 Cardiovascular Intensive Care (CVICU) beds and 16 Progressive Care (PCU) beds with 75 FTEs. As part of Northwest's $66M capital investment initiative, the Critical Care department will be expanding by 22 beds in the next year and a half to meet the growing needs of the community. Come grow with us!
For more information, contact Elizabeth.Flader@HCAHealthcare.com.
- Current FloridaRN Licensure
- BSN required, Master’s preferred
- BCLS, ACLS certifications required CCRNpreferred
- 7+ years nursing experience in an acute care setting
- Must have 3+ years progressive managerial experience
- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of guidelines and requirements for applicable Regulatory agencies such as JCAHO, AHCA, OSHA