Staten Island, NY
Less than 5 years
Posted 66 days ago
This position is full-time, 4 days/week.
As a member of the Dialysis team, you will learn to develop, implement, and coordinate an excellent care plan for your patients, including the medical treatment and evaluation of patient treatment.
Top reasons to love this job:
- Competitive salary offered
- Full benefits package available
- Opportunity to work with one of the best teams in the state
"Must-Have" Skills for the job:
- Graduate of an accredited registered nursing program.
- Maintains a current license in the State as a registered nurse.
- Maintains current CPR certification.
- Previous dialysis experiencepreferred.
- 1 year of RNexperiencerequired and/or 6+ months dialysis experiencerequired