Registered Nurse - Critical Care
Less than 5 years experience • Health & Beauty
Registered Nurse-Critical Care| Eugene, OR. | Bonus
Are you a Registered Nurse with two (2) years of Critical Care/ICU experience to work in a general Intensive Care Unit? This is a permanent placement position. Great Opportunity for the right candidate! We are seeking an experienced ICU Registered Nurse to provide direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required
- BSN preferred
- Specialty certification preferred
- Two (2) years experience in Critical Care required, or successful completion of a Critical Care Training Program Internship
- Must function independently with more advanced treatments, procedures, and equipment such as stable ventilated patients, central lines, arterial pressure lines, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Oregon.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
- ACLS required at hire or must be obtained within a standard grace period from hire.
Our client is offering:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flex Spending Account
- Life and Disability insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Fitness Facilities
- Tuition Reimbursement and so much more!
Great Opportunity for the right candidates! If you are seeking a change this may be a great opportunity for you! We look forward to speaking with you soon!