Indeed Hire in partnershipwith our client - Charleston, SC
A private non-profit corporation that has been in business for 30+ years focused on providing a comprehensive health care delivery program that provides services to a population Charleston County.
• make use of the nursing procedure to assess sufferers care plans, put in force interventions, and compare outcomes associated with nursing care.
• The Registered Nurse (RN) will verify and record patients’s circumstance and nursing desires; implement physicians’ orders
• Administer medications, start IVs, carry out remedies, tactics and special tests and file treatment as required by organization policy and neighborhood/state/federal guidelines and guidelines
• The Registered Nurse (RN) reports and records observations and reactions regarding sufferers.
• talk with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and different medical experts
• suggest patients and own family individuals earlier than, for the duration of and after remedy
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: