Indeed Hire in partnershipwith our client - Charleston, SC
A private non-profit corporation that has been in business for 30+ years focused on providing a comprehensive health care delivery program that provides services to a population Charleston County.
• make use of the nursing procedure to assess sufferers care plans, put in force interventions, and compare outcomes associated with nursing care.
• The Registered Nurse (RN) will verify and record patients’s circumstance and nursing desires; implement physicians’ orders
• Administer medications, start IVs, carry out remedies, tactics and special tests and file treatment as required by organization policy and neighborhood/state/federal guidelines and guidelines
• The Registered Nurse (RN) reports and records observations and reactions regarding sufferers.
• talk with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and different medical experts
• suggest patients and own family individuals earlier than, for the duration of and after remedy
- BS in Nursing
- Valid Nursing License
- Experience in Home Health Setting
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
- Working knowledge of health care laws and regulations
Job Type: Full-time
- Charleston, SC
- home healthcare: 1year
Required license or certification:
- Registered Nurse (RN)