$80K — $100K *
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Assessing patients and collecting information from a range of sources using skills of observation, communication, data review and physical assessment
- Collaborating with patients and their families/care givers in developing the care plan
- Encouraging family participation in the development, implementation and ongoing modification of the care plan
- Participating in the care and discharge planning process for patients on admission
- Planning and discussing referral information with patients and their families
- Collaborating with members of the interprofessional care team
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP).
- Completion of Cardiology component of Post Basic Critical Care course, or post basic High Acuity Course, approved Arrhythmia interpretation course plus one (1) year's recent experience in cardiac monitoring or telemetry unit
Valid through: 3/26/2021
$80K — $100K
6 days ago