Registered Client Service Associate
Assigned to the employee advisor or branch, utilize the client relationship model & turnkey tools to assist advisors in servicing clients by gathering & analyzing client data, help prepare financial plans, work with clients, process transactions & trades for clients & other practice management tasks as needed. Provide general administrative/reception/operations support as needed in the branch.
- Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions.
- Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, enter data into contact manager, create the agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to advisor and provide necessary follow-up.
- Prepare and ensure new business paperwork successfully submitted which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate signatures, prepare documentation to send to home office, track new insurance applications and coordinate rollovers.
- Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes creating marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
- Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors phone, processing expense management reports, prepare routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Relevant ExperienceRequired - 3 to 5 years.
- Series 7 (or commitment to obtain within 120 days of start).
- Series 63 & 65 or 66, Variable Contracts, Life, Accident, and Health licenses (or commitment to obtain within 120 days of start).
- Experience working in a client service environment.
- Detail orientated, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritizes effectively. Able to independently work with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization. Process oriented and can work with a team.
- Strong computer and software skills.