The Regional VP Sales at Denodo will be responsible for the management and execution of direct sales within the US West Region.
We are seeking talented candidates for this position with a proven track record of exceeding goals in enterprise software sales in at least the last five years. The ideal candidate shows good knowledge of the middleware software market in the region and superior communication and closing skills to sell licenses, and software services around different business uses and verticals.
The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced sales and marketing leadership and be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast-paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Owner of the designated territory revenue plan and the execution of the revenue plan.
- Individually contribute to direct sales based on agreed criteria.
- Penetrate and develop major strategic accounts and new prospects in chosen business segments. Perform sales presentations to those prospects, negotiate contracts, and close new business deals
- Lead and manage the territory Field Sales team including recruiting, mentoring, developing and performance management.
- Supporting the Sales team by participating and leading in client meetings.
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Ensure internal processes are followed, including team’s adherence to tracking customer and transactional information in CRM system and other sales and operational processes.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer’s sites, partners and events throughout the East Coast in support of sales efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Seattle, WA, USA
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of results-driven enterprise software sales experience
- Sales experience in the enterprise software market, dealing with middleware and with data and application integration solutions around ETLs, Data Warehouses, Data Bases, MDM, ESBs, BPM tools, and/or SOA suites
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Strong presentation and executive engagement skills
- Large enterprise (FT100) focussed account management background
- Good understanding of enterprise IT architectures and corporate data strategies and solutions. Fluent with data types and formats, data access and delivery modes, data and metadata management, web and cloud-based integration technologies, big data solutions, IT infrastructure deployment models, and enterprise-class architectural topics like performance, scalability, security and governance
- Ability to present technical concepts and business solutions clearly through demonstrations and proposals
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA preferred, or equivalent work experience.