The Vice President of Operations is responsible for directing and leading all hands-on operational needs for the Brand. You will lead initiatives of the Operations Franchise Directors to enthusiastically grow the franchise system and brand by improving Average Unit Volume growth, system catering, sales per complaint, positive check count and overall system profitability.
- Meets or exceeds company sales and profit expectations while maintaining standards in all areas
- Forecast business trends for company operations
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large amounts of quantitative and qualitative information and extrapolate the business and financial significance of the information
- Leading a team to develop trusting relationships business partnerships with Franchise principals through open communications
- Actively seek input for key business decisions, and providing sound business advice and allocation of useful resources
- Committing to the standards for franchise compliance
- Meet and/or exceed monthly Key Performance Indicator metrics all levels
- Drive profitability at regional, district and unit levels through direct management of strategic initiatives by the Operations Franchise Director?s.
- Implement, execute, manage and follow up on operational brand strategies that improve the profitability at all levels
- Motivate, lead, coach and develop the Operations Franchise Directors in the successful partnership management with Owner/Operators
- Ensure compliance with all company standards, franchise model and brand standards.
- Collaborate and work in conjunction with all departments for overall growth and success of the operations department and team.
- Maintain budget controls on all operations activities tied to region and employees.
- Ensuring the restaurant support center departments deliver services and resources to franchisees and company operations in an appropriate and timely fashion
- Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes which provide a high level of customer service at all points of contact
- Partner with Marketing and the Field Operations team to train brand stewardship
- Be a role model for all employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer and President.
Experience and Requirements:
- 10+ years experience with any combination of restaurant operation experience and education
- Consistent record of meeting operational commitments
- Experienceworking with Franchisees required
- Travel as needed- up to 75% travel within assigned district
- Restaurant marketing experience a plus
- Communication and email savvy is required
- Willing to have a flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- Thrive in a results-oriented business environment
- Excellent follow up
- High degree of integrity, energy and initiative.