Plans, organizes, directs, and controls the activities of the Operations function of the division. Responsible for the performance of all Department functions.
As a Regional Vice President, Operations you will:
- Direct, develop, train, and communicate with staff personnel. Discuss progress, provide general direction, and work with staff on actual situations, providing insight into the handling of problems.
- Oversee the work of Regional and Executive Directors.
- Monitor operation results versus objectives. Devise and implement adjustments to plans and programs. Analyze field reaction to the marketplace, pertaining to the management direction they have received. Secure input from line management staff and senior management.
- Perform financial analysis of current and future data. Implement changes in work flow and selling methods to increase productivity and collection of receivables.
- Help direct advertising, communication, and promotional activities with internal staff and outside agencies.
- May help initiate sales calls in developing new markets including joint ventures, industry, and government.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Five (5) years experience in the healthcare industry. Acute Facility experience in a leadership capacity or Post-Acute Leadership experience is preferred.
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities.
- Participative management type—advocates team concept.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along with diverse personalities. Tactful, mature.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive—but able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities.
- Satisfactory communication skills, written and verbal.
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations.