NICE Satmetrix is seeking a Regional Vice President (RVP), a senior member of the NICE Satmetrix management team who is responsible for sales acceleration for our SaaS software and services in the area of experience management (Voice of the Customer, VoC) across the Americas.
As the leader, the RVP drives the product expansion and adoption in the Americas region and beyond. Responsibilities include managing a team of direct sales reps, a channel salesrep, and a business development rep.
This person will also be responsible for the Global partners who are working with NICE Satmetrix. This role is strategic but also requires hands-on execution approach. The role will work cross-functionally across the organization, including reporting to the SVP of Customer Loyalty Solutions and working with the President of NICE Americas.
- Build, oversee and help drive a team of sales representatives that maximize sales revenues, attain corporate objectives and exceed sales goals
- Work cross functionally with Account Management and Business Development Resources to drive new and incremental business, while retaining existing business
- Forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales revenue streams accurately
- Identify, develop, and implement effective sales plans and strategies
- Develop specific revenue plans for sales teams as needed to ensure growth in all products/services targeted by the organization.
- Provide coaching, advice, support, motivation or information to help individuals meet and ideally exceed their defined sales objectives
- Train and coach sales representatives to structure deals that exceed revenue expectations
- Able to lead and manage multiple complex sales campaign in different domains/GTM simultaneously
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with the C/VP level business buyers and articulate business value
- Serve as escalation point for issues beyond team authority; resolve team conflicts as necessary
- Develop and test new sales strategies and tactics, replicating those that are most successful
- Keep abreast of and disseminate new product and industry knowledge to the team
- Maintain open communications and collaborate with cross-functional partners, including Client Services, Product Management, Consulting and Marketing to ensure timely and appropriate client solutions
- Work closely with LOB head and Product Marketing on go-to market strategies and see them through to successful completion
- Participate in sales team meetings, sales management meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Perform other duties as needed/assigned
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience. MBA desired but not a must
- 5+ years of experience exceeding quota as an individual contributor and/or leader in field sales
- 3+ years of demonstrated success leading and managing a field sales team and exceeding team quotas
- Strong sales, recruiting, leadership, organization, planning and prioritization skills
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- Good interpersonal skills to align and foster positive working relationships across the organization (internal and external)
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and flexible individual
- Ability to travel
- Experience in selling enterprise SaaS solutions
- Experience in the customer experience / VOC space or contact center experience