iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients across its vast sales network. Founded in 1892, iA Financial Group’s stability and solidity make it an employer of choice that invests in its employees and their development over the long term.
With operations across Canada and in the United States, iA Financial Group and its over 5,000 employees work hard every day to offer the best service to over four million clients.
The Regional Vice President- Sales is responsible for sales and marketing activities associated with the distribution of life insurance and investment products through the network of advisors/agents contracted through Hollis Insurance the Ontario Region.
The incumbent is responsible for the supervision of all sales operations and activities of the sales personnel who report to him/her.
They will be involved in establishing annual sales objectives, marketing initiatives and policies, training programs, as well as working in cooperation and conjunction with the Hollis Insurance sales team in other Regions. They manage the sales team and Region with a view to achieving annual sales objectives in an organized and cost effective manner.
The incumbent will work with the President and Vice President to assist in the transition and integration into Hollis Insurance of any MGA acquisitions in this Region. The goal being to maintain and increase sales from these acquisitions.
• 10+ years of life insurance experience – sales management, sales & marketing
• Industry designation – CFP, CLU, or other related qualifications
• Comprehensive knowledge of life insurance and investment products
• Skilled at relationship building and interpersonal communication
• Excellent written skills
• Excellent organization and planning skills with a strong ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Able to deal with a wide variety of customers; agents, insurance carriers, internal staff, etc.
• Some travel required