JOB SUMMARY This position has direct responsibility for lead generation, qualification and new client acquisition for Parallon Technology Solutions (PTS). This role will drive revenue and margin goals through the introduction and collaborative selling of PTS offerings. Focus will be on health systems and other high priority hospitals as designated and will articulate the value of how PTS can effectively and comprehensively serve a healthcare system. The RVP PTS Sales will develop long term client relationships and project a favorable image of PTS as a client-focused healthcare business solutions leader. This person will coordinate with subject matter experts, partner organizations, sales resources and executives as needed in order to develop a comprehensive plan to penetrate an account and grow PTS’s business through serving our client’s needs. It is essential that this person not only possess extensive knowledge of healthcare business operations, how to collaboratively serve healthcare systems at an executive level, but become well versed on internal PTS capabilities that can be leveraged to more effectively support our clients. This person must be able to perform at a high level and be an experienced and effective negotiator internally and externally.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES • Prospecting, generation of leads and qualification of opportunities in targeted accounts on behalf of PTS.
• Foster relationship with client stakeholders across functions, key focus on the C-suite and VPs.
• Foster relationship with strategic partners and vendors to drive new opportunities and client additions.
• Shepherd the sales process, ensuring the appropriate PTS and client stakeholders are engaged.
• Ensure the success of existing, as well as new, services through the sales of client focused solutions at key health systems.
• Generate cross sell opportunities and increase share of client spend.
• Provide progress reports and other statistical analysis to Senior Management as required to assist with determining the success and growth for all targeted accounts.
• Support marketing efforts through participation in industry events, trade shows, and other applicable networking events.
• Diligent use of Sales Automation tool to track leads, opportunities, and sales activities
• Other duties as assigned. EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years
- Undergraduate college degreerequired
OTHER/SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS • Building Trusting Relationships – Using appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with clients and internal partners; interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
• Executive Disposition and Communication – Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
• Broadening Business Value – Forecasting trends in client’s underlying issues and needs that suggest broader solutions; maximizing the productiveness of sales interactions to gain commitment to products, services, and solutions; articulating and promoting a path forward.
• Becoming a Business Advisor – Adding client equity by creating valued business partnerships with clients, proactively identifying business opportunities for the client, conveying a firm understanding of the client’s business and political drivers.
• Marshaling Resources – Mobilizing available internal and external resources to achieve sales and organizational goals; proactively negotiating for and accessing resources outside one’s immediate domain when necessary; preparing internal and external partners to promote sales objectives.
• Sales Negotiation – Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach mutually beneficial sales and service agreements that gain client acceptance and commitment.
• EHR Acumen – Direct EHR software or services sales experience around the Epic platform required.
Job Code: 10207-22330