We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Vice President of Sales to join our growing West Coast team. The Regional Vice President is responsible for leading, building, developing, and implementing a sales strategy for the sales team to achieve operational objectives. The Regional Vice President needs to develop a successful team by having a focus in targeted recruitment and effective training and skill development.
- Establish technical and professional development plans
- Ensure educational developmental programs to grow knowledge base and confidence of organization.
- Establish strategic/tactical direction and performance standards for CA sales.
- Implement and manage guidelines/baselines.
- Manage non-performers and ensuring the highest performance within the organization.
- Ensure the organization has a highly leveraged Solutions Architect team responsible for focusing on major opportunities, sales/customer needs and critical account opportunities.
- Create an atmosphere in which timely and high quality information flows smoothly between corporate, employees and management.
- Focus on customer needs.
- Driven to grow Customer Satisfaction.
- Foster teamwork across the company, build and lead effective teams committed to organizational goals; encourage collaboration, use teams to address relevant business and customer goals.
- Work with peers in order to leverage ideas, implement them, and share TEAM triumphs and failures as learning tools.
- Work with peers to solve growth, employee retention, and recognition with the appropriate commonality related roles.
- Drive Presidio First go-to-market and leverage and drive growth in Presidio Centralized Offers in CA.
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent.
- MBA or equivalent desirable.
- Cisco/ Microsoft/ Other experience highly desirable.
- Experience 15+ years related experience. 10+ years management experience.
- Thorough understanding of organizational structures, management practices, staff development and retention.
- Solid knowledge in more than 2 relevant area’s: Collaboration, Cyber-Security, IOT, Cloud Consulting, AI/ML, Enterprise Networks, Mobility, Hybrid-Cloud WAN, Wireless, Cloud, Consulting, SDN, BI-Analytics
- Have knowledge of relevant solutions sets, product line specifications, performance criteria and applications.
- Thorough competitive knowledge including solutions, technology and product offerings.
- Understand and be conversant about company, its solutions, and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- In-depth understanding and experience in management of all aspects of sales support processes.
- Thorough understanding of the data and telecommunications industry, competitors and evolving technologies.
- Must have a clear understanding of selling cycles, selling strategies and the skills and responsibilities of an Account Manager, System Engineer, Project Manager, & Delivery Engineer.
- Must be viewed and/or recognized as a leader by senior management, SE organization, Delivery organization and customers.
- Establish direction - develop a vision for the organization’s future, and strategies for producing the changes needed to achieve that vision.
- Align people - communicate the direction by works and deeds to all whose cooperation may be needed so as to influence the creation of teams and coalitions that understand the vision and strategies, and accept their validity.
- Motivate and inspire - energize people to overcome major political, bureaucratic, and resource barriers to change by satisfying very basic, but often unfulfilled human needs.
- Strong influence skills - ability to influence and guide an organization without direct management responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Technical and industry knowledge that are above reproach.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a plan to increase customer and partner awareness of the overall capabilities of Presidio.
- Responsible for the maximum utilization of Co-op or Marketing Development Funds generated.
- Review Request for Proposal opportunities that present themselves to the company to determine which opportunities are worth pursuing.
- Responsible for the monitoring and approval of all commissions for the individuals assigned to the Sales Department.