Our client is an established, global, software company and looking to hire for this role ASAP!! This company is red-hot and driving revenue and leading market share in their niche and they are rated as the #1 company in their space. Their fintech-centric SAAS software offerings help to solve large scale business problems for global companies around the world. As a result of their ongoing growth this company is seeking a proven sales leadership executive with experience leading SAAS business application software sales teams that will mentor, motivate and lead their team to the attainment of sales goals for this exciting opportunity. The company offers an aggressive compensation/commission plan for a top candidate.
Position title: Regional Vice President of Sales
Location: Western U.S. region(AZ, CO, TX, California, UT)
THIS IS A REMOTE OFFICE-BASED POSITION
In this role the qualified candidate will be responsible for leading and motivating a sales team across a regional geography to attain their sales goals. This includes helping to develop and execute strategies to grow new logos and revenues in enterprise accounts. The team will penetrate new accounts utilizing a consultative, solution selling and value proposition driven sales approach to align the company's business value with the customer and coordinate the necessary company resources to close new business. The qualified candidate must have a track record of successful sales leadership and quota achievement and will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the sales target for their assigned region on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for developing a sales strategy and providing an annual sales plan for their assigned region
- Coordinate and manage all sales pipeline activities and lead generation using established processes and CRM tools (salesforce.com)
- Recruit, hire, train, manage, and develop sales executives and manage the overall sales process in the region
- Ensure sales executives are held accountable to their revenue goals and assist them in reaching those goals
- Direct and coach sales executives to penetrate and develop key accounts represented in each market
- Conduct joint calls with sales executives to support them and ensure they meet their assigned quota
- Participate in selling large enterprise offerings to senior executives
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers
- Understand target customer's business needsand accurately articulate the company's value proposition at the executive level
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience in business software application solution sales with recent and proven leadership experience successfully managing teams selling within enterprise software industry
- Coaching and mentoring sales teams with a hands-on, team-oriented approach
- Effectively and accurately managing forecasting and pipeline reporting related to revenue, client acquisition, etc.
- Capable of multi-tasking multiple customers at different stages towards closing revenue opportunities
- Has developed and executed tactical sales plans including account plans and objectives
- Is highly organized and has effective time management skills with demonstrated leadership ability and ability to think and act strategically.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organizational, negotiating, and motivational skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degreepreferred.