Regional Vice President of Operations
8 - 10 years experience • Arts & Entertainment
Our client is a facilities management company. They work in various regions around the world managing convention centers, exhibition halls and trade centers, arenas, stadiums, performing arts centers, theaters, and specific-use venues. Their ownership and team of dedicated corporate support personnel makes them unrivaled in the field of private facility management.
Our client has brought hundreds of facilities under management worldwide and is committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting employees working with the world’s largest and most professional facility management company. Our client is proud to offer their employees many opportunities for development and advancement. Employees receive ongoing training in customer service, and service leadership as well as discipline directed internal and external seminars.
The Regional Vice President of Operations directs all stadium, arena and convention center operational activities within the established policies and procedures to achieve financial and strategic objectives. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Stadiums and Arenas, the RVP of Operations’ primary responsibility is maintaining effective client contact and providing leadership to the operational management of our client’s venues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Review, approve, and monitor all budgets. Make recommendations regarding adjustments and changes.
· Provide the President withsupport in developing and implementing strategic goals and objectives, policies and procedures.
· Develop and implement standards of operation throughout venues to ensure the highest level of quality service.
· Represent the client in all aspects of new business development through the Senior Vice President of Sales by giving guidance in identifying new clients, acquisitions, contracts, permits, proposal development, sales presentations, and contract negotiation.
· Direct the growth of operations through new business and aggressive Marketing Programs designed to increase revenues.
· Maintain liaison withfinancial staff services.
· Maintain and enhance relations with current and prospective clients.
The Ideal Candidate
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field with exposure to Business Administration, Accounting and Sales or similar.
· Ten (10) years of experience managing arenas/stadiums and convention centers.
· Strong conceptual skills, service leadership, and organizational abilities are necessary.
· The ability to interact and negotiate with senior level management is required.