The Regional Vice President of Large Markets is responsible for, but not limited to, generating new contacts and sales leads in the large market sector. This position has responsibility for selling on a national scale in a business to business direct to large clients. A large market client is any business with over 2,500 employees and/or more than $25,000 in revenue. Some duties include identifying potential customers, maintaining a good relationship with company contacts, communicating new product or service developments to customers, making presentations, attending networking events, and following up new business opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, creative, and energetic sales professional with experience in selling and managing to multi-location clients on a national basis.
This is a full-time, exempt position and will report to the Executive Vice President of Large Markets.
- Lead the identification, exploration and analysis of new prospects and account opportunities in your assigned vertical market channel on a national basis - these vertical markets may include private, public, federal and strategic partnerships
- Work with the EVP of Large Markets to develop sales strategies and business initiatives to support the achievement of company growth targets within assigned vertical market channel
- Increase new large market clients through analysis of market, competition, potential customer requirements, and attractive pricing and product solutions
- Drive efficiency in your sales channel, including management of lead qualification and sales processes, traveling to a customer location during and after the sales process will be required
- Proactively leads a strategic account planning process for key accounts that develops performance and financial objectives for each account
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs to scope and build requirements with the client to leverages TASC’s solution
- Participate in networking programs within vertical, programs may consist but are not limited to lunch & learns, trade shows, association participation, targeted customer marketing or public events, etc.
- Maintaining all sales activity in company CRM system (tracked and monitored in line with performance expectations) - including consistently updatingCRM system information on potential, current, and previous client records
- Establish and maintain a results-oriented culture that supports achievement of company goals and company mission
- Sales production planning, goal setting and achievement
- Develop and carry out marketing and sales strategies within the territory
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills and the proven ability to achieve consistent, quantifiable sales results on a national level
- Ability to meet and exceed performance expectations for leading and lagging indicators to drive sales results
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute hunting and prospecting strategies, including effective lead conversion
- Demonstrated effectiveness creating and independently executing professional presentations for varying employer groups, up to and including C-level executives
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Ability to create and communicate a sense of urgency
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- Five or more years of professional sales experience, preferably in the benefits, insurance, professional, or financial services
- Previous experience leading hunting and prospective efforts
- Solution/consultative selling experiencepreferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Corporate Core Competencies:
- Adaptability - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Initiative - Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Results Focus - Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Ethics/Integrity - Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches
TASC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship status, disability, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic partner status, military status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. TASC participates in E-Verify.
Requisition ID : 1845