About the Gig:
- You will be responsible for leading a team of Enterprise Sales Representatives who own territories of higher education institutions (universities and colleges) across North America at an institutional level.
- You will be managing a national team that covers all of North America
- You will coach and mentor your team with the goal of achieving revenue targets.
- You will be responsible for reporting, forecasting and building processes for the team.
- You will support your team on campus in closing institution-wide deals (up to 40% travel)
- You will support your team to increase Top Hat’s presence and educate institutional leaders (provost, vice provost, CTL) on how Top Hat is revolutionizing the world of education and show the value of using our platform across campus
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders, including the VP, Enterprise Sales to develop strategic initiatives to increase Top Hat’s thought leadership and use in higher education institutions.
- You have 10+ years of experience in a sales environment with 5 years in sales management
- You have a history of success in sales and quickly progressed within previous roles
- You have built out a sales team
- You have enterprise sales and/or software salesexperience
- You have managed a P&L and hiring/firing
- You have completed a bachelor's degree or have demonstrated equivalent experience
- You have strong management skills, you are super organized and have the ability to build a team of A-players and help them excel and develop in their roles.
- You are goal driven, highly efficient and calm under pressure
- You are a highly motivated, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills. You adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills and excited to manage a team that is driving change in higher education