The Regional VP plans, organizes, and directs a system-wide supply chain Management program, which includes analysis, reporting functions, budgeting and related forecasting processes and leading special projects. Responsible for the review and analysis of supply purchases and contract management within assigned region. Works with Corporate and Regional Directors to implement operational efficiency initiatives and cost-reduction strategies. The Regional VP of BMSI Supply Chain provides professional support in the areas of supply procurement, inventory management and operational best practices. Negotiates with vendors based on aggregated system level purchases. Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with clinical, administrative and healthcare system staff.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration or a related field required; Master's Degree is preferred.
2. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in purchased services and contract management which includes negotiating with vendors, reviewing contracts, reducing cost, contract consolidation is required.
3. Must be computer literate and have working experience using EPR systems such as Lawson.
4. Knowledge of relevant TJC, DNV, HFAP, CAP, NFPA, CMS, HIPPA, and other applicable standards and regulations required.
5. Demonstrated knowledge in undertaking in-house maintenance/service contract assessments and asset utilization studies.
6. Strong leadership, team building, coaching/staff development and interpersonal skills.
7. Strong planning and organization, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
8. Ability to analyze complex problems and recommend solution.
9. Good general business skills, high degree of confidentiality, maturity, tactfulness and business ethics. High degree of self-motivation, commitment and integrity.
10. Strong written and verbal communications skills
11. Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources.