$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
National Life is looking for a Regional Vice Presidents (RVP) to expand our business in California. The RVP's primary accountabilities will be supporting the growth of the National Life Group Independent Distribution Division, with an emphasis on life insurance, by recruiting and training new Marketing General Agents (MGA's) for life distribution in the California region.
· Recruiting and training MGA's and their producers to market and sell National Life and Life of the Southwest products within an assigned territory.
· Advocates for field associates and acts as liaison with home office internal sales desk.
· Meets or exceeds profitable sales objectives within assigned territory.
· Prepares sales forecasts and reports for assigned territory.
· Ensures National Life's reputation for integrity and professionalism in the business community.
· Proven history of success achieving a high level of Life sales.
· Ability to train, coach and motivate others to achieve results.
· Progressively increasing levels of responsibility for field development and management.
· Highly organized, performance driven, results focused, self-starter.
· Strong life insurance sales experience required.
· Prefer candidate to have existing Life distribution relationships
· Excellent relationship building skills.
· Bachelor's degree of equivalent experience.
· CLU and/or ChFC preferred.
· Act ethically and with integrity
Valid Through: 2019-10-11