- Reviews and provides guidance on the development and implementation of action plans.
- Reviews operational reports such as quality improvement plans, safety committee reports, compliance audits, and external surveys reviews and follows up on any plans of action.
- Conducts site reviews and operational compliance audits.
- Provides leadership on surveys ensuring the development of plan of corrections.
- Weekly overview of regions labor management, expense management reports, hiring reports and monthly and quarterly review of operation review reports.
- Ensures each service site supervised develops and fully implements a targeted recruitment and retention plan.
- Reviews agency reporting package by month and quarter including by location review and develops plans of action if needed.
- Prepares budgets and operation compensation plans.
- Reviews discharges and corresponding exit interviews weekly, develops plan of action where needed.
- Provides leadership with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence and employee integrations activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, Master's Degree is preferred.
- Must have at least 10 years management experience, five years senior management experience in the healthcare field or similar qualifications from other industries.
- Requires the ability for strategic management at an executive level
- Knowledge of basic financial and business principles
- Ability to develop function teams in multi-state operations