Regional Vice President - Enterprise Sales ~ West
Sales California Denver, Colorado San Francisco, California Seattle, Washington Phoenix, Arizona
Position Title: Regional Vice President, Enterprise Sales – West
Reports To: Americas Vice President, Enterprise Sales
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
- The Zscaler Sales Culture
- Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
- Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
- Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that well help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
- Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
What we expect of you
- Lead an org of 20+ Enterprise sellers, and multiple front-line Regional Directors to significant YoY growth
- Drive results following the Zscaler Recruit, Retain, Revenue Playbook
- Build a high velocity new logo engine in the 2,000 to 6,000 employee market
- Create the right mix of PG Programs, Partner Programs, and Development Programs to support our value-based selling Go-To-Market
- Help mature the sellers on your team to grow personally, professionally, and financially
- Engage in personalized development plans with your team to accelerate through promotion through the Zscaler ranks
- Run meaningful 1x1s based on the Zscaler playbook of Leading Indicators and MEDDIC
- Demonstrated track record overachieving against target in the Commercial, Mid-Market, or SMB segments
- Engages with national partners, boutique partners, and service providers to build the right programs and interlocks to achieve maximum scale
- Monitor and coach to Zscaler core values
- Interact with Sales Operations to ensure forecast accuracy and SFDC hygiene
- Identify training opportunities for team and ensures compliance
- Knowledge of the Enterprise Market in the Pacific and Mountain Time zones
- A minimum of 7+ years Management/Leadership experience in high-tech sales as well as creative history for developing salespeople, and 2+ years in a 2nd line leader function
- Ability to lead from the front by driving Executive alignment on key transactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery of pipeline generation and qualification concepts
- Demonstrated ability to forecast accurately
- Proficient in use of relevant CRM database tools (SFDC)
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated, positive attitude; results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with and actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Superb organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance
- Prior experience at disruptive technology company
- Experience working with channel partners and understanding of a channel-centric go-to-market approach
- Experience building pre-IPO, SaaS, and Cloud technology teams; Security background a plus
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.