If you're an experienced staffing industry leader who would like to help shape the future of healthcarestaffing and recruitment, consider an exciting and rare career opportunity as Regional Vice President for HealthTrust Workforce Solutions in Denver, Colorado!
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a part of HCA Healthcare, the nation's largest for-profit hospital operator. At HealthTrust, our mission is simple- we are inspired by those who selflessly dedicate their careers to improving the lives of others. For us, it's all about making connections - connections that are meaningful, lasting, and have the ability to impact lives.
As a HealthTrust Regional Vice President, you have the opportunity to do all of that and more as you cultivate a career that redefines the intersection of healthcare and employment.
The Regional Vice President is a senior leader provides strategic and operational direction for the entire West region of the enterprise, ranging from mid-level leadership and delivery support team members. This includes providing:
- Executive-level customer service and relationship management
- Staffing and branch operational oversight
- Recruitment activities that promote candidate attraction, engagement and retention
- New business development and vendor relationship management
As an industry leader within one of the largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations, your work each day creates opportunities that expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth among your team members and network of healthcare professionals.
You will have the unique opportunity to drive innovative and industry-leading recruitment strategies and staffing practices that bridge that creatively and effectively bridge today's healthcare talent gap.
You will build meaningful, results-oriented relationships with local hospital systems, facility leadership and contracted staffing vendor partners throughout the western United States, ensuring the satisfaction of our healthcare professionals, staffing suppliers, and facility partners.
Interested? Ask yourself:
- Are you driven by results-oriented performance and hold yourself to the highest level of accountability?
- Do you possess strong communication skills and welcome the opportunity to collaborate?
- Do you genuinely want to make a difference in the world of healthcarestaffing and recruitment, and within the overall delivery of healthcare ecosystem?
- Do you actively pursue opportunities for ongoing growth and improvement?
- Do you enjoy building and developing world-class teams anchored upon operational excellence?
Have we sparked your interest? We can't wait to hear from you!
Qualified applicants will need a bachelor's degree and at least five years of management experience in the healthcare and/or staffing or recruiting industries. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates. Position requires approx. 50% travel.