Our Regional Vice President will monitor and maintain all aspects of operations, sales and marketing for assigned division/region. Provides necessary guidance to assist executive management team in making business decisions. Ensures medical, dental, and mental health programs activities are based upon goals, objectives, aims, and policies and procedures of CCS and the facility, and are compliant with ACA, NCCHC and State accreditation standards.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, or health related field preferred
- Five (5) years of experience in delivery and administration of correctional medical, dental, and mental health care preferred
- Five (5) years administrative, management and supervisory experience
- Organizational experience in operations and planning
- None required
- Monitors the implementation and effectiveness of procedures and programs throughout their assigned division.
- Evaluates and recommends methods of improving operational efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Oversees recruitment, evaluation and training of Regional Managers, Medical Director, Health Services Administrator and Director of Nursing
- Ensures completion of evaluations on Regional Managers in accordance with company Human Resource policies. Counsels and coaches as necessary
- Enforces corporate Human Resource policies in a manner that is fair and consistent for all personnel
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Otherresponsibilities may be performed as assigned.