A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states.
Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation's largest and most-prestigious companies -- in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest's leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest!
As a Regional Vice President, you will support the TN/NC/SC/GA markets. This exciting senior, multi-unit position will provide both challenge and satisfaction while allowing you the opportunity for continued career growth with Compass. This position will provide overall direction and guidance to business operations with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability. You will plan and direct operations within the business to support the Key Performance Indicators and ensure that management is in compliance with corporate, regional and financial goals. This role reports into the Senior Regional Vice president and is based in Charlotte, NC.
What Will You Do?
- Participates in strategic planning meetings to develop objectives of the division and assigned region.
- Develops, recommends and implements policies and procedures of the region to ensure maximum income from existing accounts.
- Acquires profitable new business and expands existing business within the assigned geographic area. Participates in the sales process for the acquisition of new business. Coordinates the development of proposals and contracts. Prepares and conducts presentations to prospective clients.
- Conducts Team meetings with Regional Team Members to discuss current objectives.
- Prepares agendas and conducts training sessions and presentations on issues regarding quality, safety and human resources.
- Develops and maintains annual budget for the assigned region. Monitors financialreports of the region to ensure budgetary compliance with Regional and Corporate goals.
- Visits units regularly to inspect unit operations to ensure contract compliance.
- Interfaces with existing clients to maintain client satisfaction and account retention.
- Conducts appropriate annual and semi-annual performance evaluations.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policy and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadline.
- Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes, which provide a high level of customer service at all points of contact.
- Trains, motivates and develops management personnel to achieve high level of morale and efficient use of human resources.
Do You Have?
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage a team of three or more director level or above team members
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Experience managing a minimum of $80M in total managed volume
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- A proven track record as an innovative and profit centered manager
- A demonstrated ability to assess and grow: people, operations, equipment, and revenue
- Experience with development and implementation of a service standard platform which can be customized and implemented throughout various business units at a 4 diamond / luxury quality level
- Proven ability to enhance profitability, sustainability and creativity across all channels in alignment with business strategy
- Ability to efficiently and accurately analyze current performance trends and identify leading indicators for future trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Culinary, Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Masters Degree or MBA highly desirable
- Proven ability to manage a team of 10 or more director level or above team members
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in multi-unit business dining operations
- Must have experience managing a minimum of $80M in TMV
- Must have contract food service management experience
- Ability to thrive in a matrix driven environment
- Strong track record of driving client and customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced and P&L driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with computers; to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
Job ID: JWL09121780819