LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
The Regional VP of Sales provides sales leadership and corporate presence within internal and external customer base. The RVPS communicate corporate direction and goals to the sales team while able to coach, direct and set sales strategies to achieve admit and census goals. Growing profitable business and developing all members of the sales force into high performing sales consultants through motivation, constructive feedback, and recognition are expectations.
- Provide leadership and accountability by coaching, developing, and retaining a high performing sales team.
- Demonstrate consistency in achieving both admit and census goals by monitoring and assessing the progress and development of each Account Executive/Territory.Prompt attention and action to any gap in performance to budgeted expectations and barriers related to these gaps.
- Build high performing Sales Team by recruiting and hiring top sales talent.
- Compile, communicate, and execute best practices in the field. Help develop new ideas, protocols and efficiencies for maximizing marketing resources to grow market share.
- Develop a collaborative partnership with the Operation Leadership team. Create and support a shared vision for growth between Sales and Operations.
- Reports to the Division President of Market Development. Proactively implements all company initiatives. Brings real solutions to all challenging situations.
- Any other tasks that are assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or National Board Approved Licensure
- 2 years Sales Management with minimum of 3 year's experience in Industry
- Must possess strong leadership skills to foster teamwork and maintain high team engagement.
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively throughout assigned area.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be driven, energetic, organized and professional.