Halff is seeking a Regional Transportation Practice Leader for Tallahassee, FL. The selected individual will be responsible for the growth and success of transportation planning, design and related services within the region, including business development, client relationships and project delivery.
This person will be responsible for:
- Providing strong leadership and guidance in areas of technical expertise and providing oversight to the transportation practice in the region.
- Researching markets, developing/maintaining client relationships, and identifying business opportunities.
- Creating/executing strategic plans and guiding practice growth.
- Leading successful strategic pursuits and capture planning for specific opportunities.
- Working closely with operations staff in the region to identify, hire, develop and grow key staff and resources, and ensure successful project delivery.
- Working closely with Halff’s national Transportation Practice to ensure implementation of best practices and leveraging firm-wide resources.
The preferred candidate will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- 15 years or more of progressive experience
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer in the state
- Recognized leadership and expertise in the industry
- Strong client connections, particularly DOT relationships at senior levels.
- Positive attitude, self-directed yet a team player, with a focus on integrity and quality.