We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It is one of your greatest competitive advantages.
- Manage distributed technical team consisting of multi-tier capabilities, while maintaining high customer satisfaction, support engineer use, and support margin.
- Monitor, reviews and reports on team operations and hot accounts, while managing "get well" plans until resolution.
- Achieve customer support to partners to maximize value realization and act as escalation point to ensure appropriate response time and visibility of support teams.
- Work and maintain relationships with teams and affectively communicate with all audiences on support managed issues.
- Conduct interviews, hire new support engineers, and work with support enablement to onboard new hires and set them up for success.
- Inspire your team through prescriptive coaching and direct feedback, while applying available tools to reward and encourage good behaviors and performance.
- Coach and provide career guidance that is aligned with succession plan for development.
- Assist team to resolve complex edge-case issues that are out of policy or operational issues.
- Receive and execute on goals and established individual/organizational goals delivered by your direct manager.
- Report to the Senior Director of Global Support
- B.S. or B.A. in Information Systems, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Have a minimum of least 3 years of experience leading support group for enterprise customers.
- Passion for improving the customer experience and success
- Work with stakeholders to ensure customer success is being achieved.