- Manage multiple data center development projects simultaneously with due-diligence and master planning phases.
- Be responsible for gathering internal requirements and delivering solutions that satisfy customer needs.
- Maintain end-to-end responsibility of large-scale utility projects (power, water, sewer) from concept design to construction.
- Manage large-scale utility trigger tables as sites grow with capacity needs.
- Resolve highly-critical issues within matrix organization while maintaining adherence to project timelines and costs. Support special Research and Development experiments, renovations and upgrades as it impacts utilities.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience with data center master planning and utility projects.
- 5 years of experience managing multi-group, multi-disciplinary projects.
- Master's degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Construction Management or related technical field.
- Experience working with on-site construction management team, starting a project and handing it over for the start of construction.
- Experience working with local utilities to understand existing infrastructure limitations and future capacity upgrades.
- Experience managing multiple architecture and engineering firms for rapid master planning and utility trigger table development.
- Demonstrated skills in requirements gathering, optioneering, resource organization, task prioritization, planning, scheduling and achieving objectives on schedule to the required quality and within budget.