As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourselfcollaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered andsupported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills andexperience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.Choose a career in Technical & Production and you’ll be part of our logistics backbone – and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance toexperience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful – not least is you’ll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We’ll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you’ll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level ofsupport, training and benefits – everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.We are currently seeking a Regional Technical & Production Vice President for our West Region to office out of either our Ontario, CA or Cabazon, CA factory. This role will have overall technical and production ownership and strategic leadership of6 high speedretail factories and in Maine and3 large format factories throughout the Western half of the US. This role has6 Factory Managers and1 Regional Manager as directreports. This role will ensuring the safety of our people, achieve competitive cost, steady progress on Asset intensity and ultimately delight our consumers by delivering high quality of our products and services to plan. Keyresponsibilitiesinclude but are not limited to:
- Ability to manage at a high level, but staying tuned in to all levels of employees and their needs.
- Provide autonomy to Factory Managers to run their business, but having the ability to coach and course correct as needed.
- Strong TPM/NCE (Nestlé Continuous Excellence) knowledge and sponsorship, fostering compliance, goal alignment and utilizing advanced practices like Lean to achieve results.
- Work in close collaboration with multiple stakeholders in the identification of functional, organizational and/or procedural opportunities and bring about swift and effective solutions within the Region.
- Engage and inspire at all levels of the Technical & Production organization in the region.
- Ensure development of Region employees through career management coaching and training.
- Disseminate corporate culture and management principles at all levels.
- Align, develop and resource technical management organizational structures to support Operations Management System and ensure smooth succession planning.
- Demonstrate strong ownership on environmental stewardship and continuing to build community relationships.
- Develop and maintain high technical standards for all products and processes in NWNA's portfolio to achieve first time right (quality measure) and zero loss.
- Contribute to the evaluation of both operational and strategic management options in the Region.
- Support preparation of policies and procedures for the local Business Management which includes the support of the Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) Model and Total Performance Management (TPM) Methodologies to ensure all factories are on target for respective implementation and glide paths.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical) Required
- 10-12+ years of experience progressively leading multiple locations simultaneously
- Successful implementing TPM/NCE through empowerment of people
- Successful experience of managing several factories and leading a team with direct report responsiblity with transformational results
- Mentor and coach with a proven track record of developing people
- Effective in leading sustainable change
- Knowledge of Technical and Production, Materials Management and Material Handling