Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Under Armour Tactical Regional Sales Manager (RSM) wins, maintains, and expands sales and relationships with the professional operator community, focusing on federal, state and local law enforcement and first responders.
The Tactical RSM will manage and over-see Premier UA Tactical Accounts based on geography while establishing, growing and closing a sales pipeline with end-users. The Tactical RSM is overall responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and new customer acquisition objectives in their territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer base.
• Uses his/her existing contacts and networks with end-users and purchasing agents to secure system wins within of Under Armour products.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Manages the sales process from qualification through closure, to include coordination of bids through resellers.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Proactively demonstrates new products to existing customers to encourage upgrade and recurring business to Under Armour.
• Conduct joint sales calls with resellers to enable their sales ability and further advocate Under Armour products independently
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict across key UA Tactical accounts
• 50% travel expected
• Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of five (5) years combined experience in selling to law enforcement departments, first responders and the US Military.
• Comprehensive understanding and experience with the government procurement process
• Experience successfully developing and closing opportunities with federal, state, local law enforcement and first responders
• Can demonstrate a high-degree of organization to manage many opportunities simultaneously
• Prior experience as a law enforcement officer or military is a plus