Position at Gogo Commercial Aviation
Gogo is hiring a dynamic Supply Chain Manager. This role at Gogo Commercial Aviation will manage cross-functionally all aspects of the tactical Supply Chain, from the planning of parts to their delivery to our airlines and OEM partners. You will implement Supply Chain management best practices to ensure the right material is delivered at the right place and time. The role will interface regularly with VP and SVP levels within the organization.
- Manage functionally all Supply Chain functions, from planning to distribution and including reverse flows to ensure the delivery of the right material at the right place and time to our APAC internal and external customers (Airlines, OEM, A/C maintenance stations,).
- Develop proper resources plan to ensure 24/7 Supply Chain support to internal and external customers.
- Provide leadership and coordination with members of all functional organizations to coordinate resources and ensure that the scope of all projects support strategic business objectives
- Provide timely reports to senior leadership and work closely w/ the Program Management teams and Supply Chain functions to ensure an understanding of status and project timelines
- Call discussions as needed to facilitate cross functional communication and coordination to ensure successful deliveries
- Represents the Supply Chain team in programs core team meetings, and communicate to stakeholders on significant project issues and risks
- Analyze factors leading to success and failure and make recommendations for future improvements or changes. Researches lessons learned, best practices, risk assessments and trends, earned value and analysis as a foundation for baseline plans
- Take a proactive stance by developing contingency plans in potential risk areas and identifying contingency plan deployment criteria to resolve potential problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in business management or engineering. MBA preferred. APICS certification a plus.
- 5+ years of Supply Chain Management, in ERP driven environment.
- Experience w/ configuration management and ERP systems. Newvision experience a plus.
- Good understanding of the APAC market and regulations.
- Exceptional skills in MS PowerPoint and Excel. Skills in Access a plus.
- Proven customer advocate experience
- Experience in the aviation industry strongly preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills, critical thinker with excellent judgment and initiative
- Strong written skills, situational assessment, attention to details and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Superior communication skills with all levels of employees, both internal and external customers, to include presentations and written reports
Gogo’s worldwide inflight Wi-Fi services have made internet and video entertainment a regular part of flying. We are a diverse group of technologists, marketers, strategists, and any other function you can think of- all working together in extraordinary harmony. And that’s just the beginning.