Job Category: Indirect Materials & Services sourcing
The primary function of this role is to establish a strong category expertise in the Americas & EMEA region, which includes not only LEGO Hubs (Enfield, Billund and London), but also drive progress across LEGO offices (Markets) in both the Americas & EMEA region.
The focus of the role is Professional Services category procurement. The areas of spend will include several professional services categories including Financial Services, Personnel Recruitment, Training & Development, Legal advisors, Consumer Service, Product Testing, Temporary Labor, Professional Services Contractors, Business Management Consultancy, and Niche Consultancy.
This role will work closely with global category team to co-develop global sourcing strategies and execution plans. The role will focus on stakeholder and supplier management, regional contracting and negotiations and drive progress in governance and compliance.
Help ensure LEGO Education maintains its high-quality standards:
• Develop a sourcing strategy and execution plan for Americas and EMEA based LEGO Hubs and Markets inclusive of local and global supplies.
• Be responsible for regional opportunities, sourcing and consolidation
• Drive Regional stakeholder management and KPI Execution
• Provide input to Global Category Plan – Regional Sourcing Requirements, Market Intelligence
• Drive strong collaboration with manufacturing site teams for any regional opportunities and consolidation
• Be responsible for regional / local supplier management - contracting / negotiations, performance management
• Share best practices globally and help lead global initiatives through global category forums
• Responsible for regional governance and compliance progress
Grow our business, and your career
Indirect Materials and Services Sourcing is a global organization focused on driving excellence in sourcing, being strong business partners with the internal stakeholders and driving supplier relationship management.
This role will provide you an opportunity to drive a huge change in value-add and mindset to both internal and external partners. While being part of a global team that drives the future of professional services procurement in LEGO.
You must have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in strategic sourcing in an International company
• Min Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in Business Management with preferable focus on Engineering, Supply chain, Legal or Finance
• Proven experience in developing and executing sourcing plans leading to significant value delivery to regional stakeholder base
• Professional Services sourcing experience in areas of HR, Finance, Consulting is a plus