The Solutions Regional Sales Director (RSD) will be primarily responsible pairing our solutions to the needs of prospective business clients. The RSD would prioritize and strategize pursuits, manage long sales cycles, map solutions to business scenarios at the executive level, and drive revenue. The position requires carrying an executive presence, while articulating workable solutions for business scenarios and demonstrating an ability to address pain points and issues at a high level.
- Understand and articulate business pain points with executive level audiences
- Map HCC solutions to business problems through perfect delivery of solution message
- Act as a multi-threaded thinker to solve multiple business problems or offer multi-pronged solutions to a problem
- Identify future deals while giving input into prioritization and strategy of pursuits Manage long sales cycles and answer the tough client questions
- Work with solutions development team to assess market readiness of new solutions and messaging
- Maintain a deep knowledge of HCC solutions and their application to business scenarios and represent HCC in all opportunities to present and prospective clients
- High professional and personal integrity with very high ethical standards and maintain HCC’s standard of excellence and honesty.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experienceselling software solutions. Experience in the Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Food and Beverage industries among others is preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience utilizing IoT, Big Data, Analytics and Cloud.
- Demonstrated achievement of multi-million dollars annual quota in consulting project sales and long-term account expansion
- Proven track record in achieving annual goals and working team environment
- Excellent business development skills in business-to-business solutions technology sales with the ability to effectively perform and direct business development tasks to maximize revenues and profits. In-depth knowledge of sales principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across a consulting organization with other industry and solution Directors/VPs, as well as the Service Delivery personnel.
- Ability to build vision, defines requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting business cases and implement solutions for clients.
- Proven track record of multi-tasking business development, client-side delivery, and people management skills.
- Impeccable organization, account planning and time management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities.
- A complete understanding of the cloud marketplace
- High professional and personal integrity with very high ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, sales or marketing
- An advanced degree (MBA or equivalent) is a plus.