We are seeking a motivated individual to join our Logistics team as a full-time Regional Site Logistics Manager. The ideal candidate would have strong detail skills as well as solid time management abilities that allows them to effectively prioritize and complete multiple tasks throughout the day. This position is responsible for the successful development, implementation, coordination, and continual improvement of jobsite logistics processes. This includes development and refinement of related systems and processes, conducting on-site/jobsite coaching, and conducting training to enhance jobsite logistics performance as a means to foster a culture of productivity that permeates our services throughout the organization.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is pursuing a career in the Construction Management field. We are looking for an individual who possess either their Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or 8 years of related logistics management experience. Knowledge and experience in Lean Construction tools and techniques. Ten years demonstrated experience/ability to effectively lead and develop other in Lean Construction and other productivity improvement tools and techniques, or any appropriate combination of education and experience as determined by management.
Faith Technologies is a “Merit to the Core” organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers. Faith Technologies leaders and professionals thrive under team-work and collaboration environments to complete projects accurately and on time. Other areas of qualification are included here; visit our careers page for additional detail.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES RANGE:
- Performs Project Logistics audits with project leadership and provides feedback, recommended corrective actions to the Operations Managers, Project Managers, Superintendents, Work Crew members as well as key Management leadership personnel and support functions (as example; Safety, Purchasing, Productivity, Excellerate, Pre-Construction Services, Engineering).
- Coordinates with Project Managers, Operation Managers and Group Leaders to develop and document logistics processes during project planning and eventual project implementation.
- Participates in various cross-functional teams internally and externally to continually develop and refine organizational processes related to jobsite logistics and jobsite productivity
- Provides valid statistical information and applicable analyses to the Director of Logistics regarding jobsite performance and productivity impact.
- Trains OLL's and OLS's to ensure consistency of the Logistics process.
- Provides guidance to field employees, project supervisors, and management on matters concerning jobsite productivity.
- Conducts jobsite or on-site coaching and development of logistics employees. Works closely with project leadership to develop/implement corrective action and/or opportunities for program/process improvement.
- Creates, implements, develops, and maintains a 'Best Practices' methodology for the overall Logistics program.
- Effectively facilitates and develops technical and/or trade-related courses that address improved jobsite performance, as needed.
- Assists Instructional Designers with technical and/or trade-related curriculum development, based on knowledge gained; works with Operations and L&D team and subject-matter experts to continuously improve the content of technical and/or trade-related programs, as needed.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held specialty contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
We strongly support continuing education through our Faith Technologies University which leads to over 40% internal rate of advancement for our aspiring associates. This exciting opportunity to build a long term career with Faith Technologies has helped build our long-tenured employee base. Our CEO, Mike Jansen, is a great example. Mike started with Faith as an Electrical Apprentice, proving career path opportunities are limitless.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
If you’d like to learn more about growing your career at Faith Technologies, apply today.