Position Overview The Regional Service Manager is responsible for managing the healthcare Field Service business by directing, coordinating and leading the organization and its activities to meet customer service expectations and financial metrics.
The Regional Service Manager reports to the Zone Vice President of Siemens Healthineers.
- Work to maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Communicate the value proposition of Siemens service to customers
- Obtaining service financial goals through revenue attainment and effective cost containment.
- Ensure compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices
- Meet annual RSM goals and metrics as established
- Hire, develop, train and coach Customer Service Engineers (CSE’s)
- Prioritize customer and business objectives to provide clear direction to CSE’s
- Ensure customer satisfaction through timely follow up on all issues
- Key Customer and area Management
- Develop long term value based relationships with key accounts
- Provide additional escalation support to resolve key account issues
- Develop proactive account plans to prevent or predict issues
- Provide continues communication across organization for key accounts
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders at many levels within the organization
- Effectively present information to co-workers and employee groups, including upper management, customers at various levels and public representatives
- Ability to read, analyze and translate into action financial profit and loss statements.
- Professional level knowledge on using analytical databases and complex excel workbooks and associated pivot tables.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financialreports and legal documents
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Competent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Past experience in managing large remote employee based territory
- Knowledge of the Diagnostic Imaging Instruments or equivalent Diagnostic Imaging industry experience
- Ability to articulate and explain value of Service Agreement offerings
- Working knowledge of SAP or experience with equivalent enterprise service software solution
Requisition Number: 222727