- Directs the development and coordination of all operations activities to ensure quality and timely delivery of services to all clients.
- Develops policy and strategy for continuing state-of-the-art solutions deployment to new and existing client base.
- Evaluation and selection of materials/services to ensure attainment of company goals in support of client services & solutions.
- Interfaces with Engineering, Network Operations and Field Services on a daily basis to ensure that solutions and services provided are capable of supporting and handling projected client needs.
- Provides daily support to sales, client support to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services to their clients.
- Ensures policies and procedures and strategies are implemented and aligned in accordance with the goals and objectives established for the company.
- Leads efforts to evaluate and test new technologies to enhance solution service offerings and expand portfolio of offerings to clients.
- Oversees and provides direction for all activities related to the service delivery platform and network development and maintenance of the company network and associated hardware and software systems.
- Maximize infrastructure to ensure timely, efficient internal support, accountability and effective interface between departments.
- Stay abreast of changes within the information systems industry.
- Displays and maintains a continuing commitment to enhanced client support and service.
- Develop, motivate and reward department managers to achieve departmental goals and objectives in accordance with the strategy of the Company
- Promote establishment of expectations and accountability to ensure achievement of objectives and foster team building
- Conduct regular meetings with department heads to review objectives and performance goals
- Manage the selection, development, measurement, motivation and compensation of senior management team
- Ensure employees are provided necessary resources, training and direction to achieve designated objectives aligned with common goals of the organization
- Oversee the implementation of effective company programs that build core competencies and organizational values
- Provide advice, counsel and problem-solving guidance to associates and staff to develop a strong and dedicated management structure
- Exemplify Company's core values by consistently setting the example, both personally and professionally
- Ensure professional development of staff at all levels to provide superior delivery of client services
- Develop a learning environment where all key staff members of the organization can develop stronger financially literacy
- 10-15 years progressive operational management and engineering experience
- BA/BS in Business Management, Engineering or related field
- Proven operational, organizational, project management and execution skills
- Demonstrated financial management, reporting, quantitative and qualitative skills
- Strong leadership and innovative problem solving, decision-making, conflict-resolution and motivational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and formal presentation skills
- Strong negotiations skills
- Ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels
- Demonstrated experience in influencing change
- Travel required
- Voice/PBX, Internet Protocol Technologies, Network Technologies (Routers, Packet Switches, LANs, WANs, Optical Networking, etc.)
- Application Infrastructure and Application Service Provider platform
- MS Office Suite Expertise (Frequently)
Yes, will have direct reports
Travel is required
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.