- 6 years of relevant experience managing/supervising Field Service personnel is required
- Ability to handle a hectic, fast pace, ever-changing work environment, while maintaining a professional attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills (written and verbal), as well as excellent interpersonal skills to foster interaction within all levels of the organization, clients and subcontractors
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities and deadlines
- Experience with computerized office systems and software (i.e., Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Visio)
- Manage the day to day operations for an assigned region (X-Ray Inspection, Metal Detection, and Checkweighing).
- Be responsible for the region's customer satisfaction, performance of the field engineers, and overall health of the region.
- Promote the strategy of the department to the field engineers and throughout the client organization
- Supervise the field engineers in the region; Address employees concerns and/or performance concerns in real time; Maintain proper documentation as needed
- Identify and maintain a professional working relationship with sales/sales representative organizations within your region
- Travel into the region one week a month or as needed to work with field engineers and visit customers (Gemba)
You May Also Have:
- Bachelor?s degree in business management or technical management