We have partnered with a large Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing company in the Lutz, FL area to provide them with a Regional Service Manager
- 6 years of relevant experience managing/supervising Field Service personnel is required
- Ability to handle a hectic, fast pace, ever-changing work environment, while maintaining a professional attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills (written and verbal), as well as excellent interpersonal skills to foster interaction within all levels of the organization, clients and subcontractors
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities and deadlines
- Experience with computerized office systems and software (i.e., Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Visio)
- Manage day to day operations for an assigned region (X-Ray Inspection, Metal Detection, and Checkweighing).
- Be responsible for the region's customer satisfaction, performance of the field engineers, and overall health of the region.
- Promote the strategy of the department to the field engineers and throughout the client organization
- Supervise the field engineers in the region; Address employees concerns and/or performance concerns in real time; Maintain proper documentation as needed
- Identify and maintain a professional working relationship with sales/sales representative organizations within your region
- Travel into the region one week a month or as needed to work with field engineers and visit customers (Gemba)
You May Also Have:
- Bachelor?s degree in business management or technical management
About Relevante, Inc. ? the Recruiting Firm Representing the Client for this Job
Relevante is an accounting & technology direct hire recruiting and contractstaffing firm. We help our Clients identify and recruit the best talent in the market and help our candidates win engaging and enriching jobs. Our Clients are some of the best companies to work for among F1000 and emerging fast growth companies in the region. Relevante has been consistently ranked as a fast growth company and one of the largest recruiting, accounting, and management consulting firms in the Philadelphia region. To stay connected with our network, please join one of our groups on LinkedIn