The Regional Service Manager (RSM), leads both day-to-day operations and participates in the strategic guidance of a Region of Factory Service repair operations. Working through a team of District Service Managers, who are directly in charge of technicians within an assigned district, the RSM is responsible for the leadership, management, development, and performance strategy for the assigned region. Responsibilities of the Regional Service Manager include:
- Analysis of qualitative and quantitative repair performance data, and working through deputy leaders to set a strategy for achieving performance targets.
- Total responsibility of Regional District Manager, and repair technician performance in the areas of repair speed, customer satisfaction, policy & safety compliance.
- Strategic and tactical direction to District Managers on the management of technician performance, establishment of performance standards and management of compliance to standards.
- Definition of technician operation territories, working in conjunction with division leadership to translate business operation strategies into tactical region and work design outputs.
- Up to 25% travel within the assigned markets, supporting and developing technicians and district service manager capabilities.
- Collaboration with division leadership on the definition of strategic targets.
- Regional performance summary and reporting to division executives.
- Bachelor's degree in a business related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience with progressively increased responsibilities
- Minimum 10 years of service industry experience preferably in a field service organization
- Ability to set clear expectations and deliver performance feedback.
- Enhanced knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and to travel up to 30%