Regional Senior Sales Executive
Lifetouch I School Photography/Yearbooks - Kansas City, MO
Excellent earnings potential
Lifetouch has a dynamic opportunity for a highly motivated Regional Senior Sales Executive to join our sales organization as a key leader and driver for growing our business. We are an industry-leading company with operations in all 50 states, and Canada. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do. Our dedication to excellence is reflected in what we deliver to our customers. Leading sales strategy and continuous success in winning new business will be rewarded with competitive compensation and opportunities for career advancement.
What we look for in a Regional Senior Sales Executive:
- Strategic and visionary with a proven track record of defining new business development strategies and executing those strategies to win new accounts
- Motivated and energized every day by qualifying and calling on new prospects
- Strong relationship builder with existing and prospective customers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop sales talent in full life cycle solutions selling
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, quota driven environment
What Our Regional Senior Sales Executives Do Every Day:
- Own the sales process from defining the strategy to prospecting to closing by selling and promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to new accounts within an assigned area to achieve sales goals.
- Make sales calls to a wide variety of prospects which may include district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, student groups, coaches, athletic directors or league sports administrators.
- Lead. train and collaborate closely with sales leaders, sales teams and other key stakeholders
- Provides mentoring and guidance to sales professionals in the assigned geographical region
- Support, promote and follow up on leads from Lifetouch National Partnership conferences.
- Follow up on prospect leads created by our Inside Sales team.
What Our Successful Regional Senior Sales Executives Have In Common
- Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
- Exceptional strategic planning and sales hunting skills
- Creative thinker in prospecting and innovatively networking with new prospects and existing customers
- Excellent business and financial acumen as well as excellent negotiations skills
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered
- Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and training
- Strategic Planning in implementing, managing and executing business development plans
- Results-focused with a proven track record of taking ownership and driving growth
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law
- Ability to travel via car and air up to 70% of the time within the assigned geographical region
Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive total rewards package and opportunities to grow and advance your career within the territory and across the U.S. and Canada
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive salary plus significant bonus/commissions potential
- Medical, Dental and Life Benefits