Job Title: Regional Vice President of Sales
Job Description: We are growing! MORE Health has an exceptional career opportunity for three Regional Vice Presidents of sales who are results-oriented, tenacious self-starters and strategically plan for success.
We are seeking candidates living in or near the following areas:
MORE Health's Regional Vice Presidents are responsible for understanding and developing assigned regional territory to acquire new business and maximize and grow top line revenue. They must demonstrate impeccable sales acumen with a passion and drive for success; possess excellent communication and presentation skills; and be an effective team player with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
· Create and maintain strategies for success to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency through development and prequalification of leads.
· Meet regularly with existing clients and prospects in sales region to understand their evolving business needs and position MORE Health to meet surfaced needs.
· Continuously expand client understanding and use of the MORE Health solution and capabilities.
· Build long-term, productive and mutually beneficial relationships with existing and new clients.
· Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up with clients and prospects; be available and responsive to client's real-time needs.
· Work effectively with internal support departments to promote sales for new and existing clients to maximize MORE Health's visibility with Brokers, Carriers, Executives and Professional Associations.
· Attend conferences and professional association meetings to promote the MORE Health solution and brand.
· Complete sales activity reports and presentations in a timely and professional manner.
· Continuously manage administrative functions to ensure quality and timeliness, manage accurate and timely sales activity and performance reports, analysis report data to project trends and build forecasts, maintain accurate and complete client and prospect database.
· The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Requirements & Qualifications: The successful candidate believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing. Takes responsibility for own success, doesn't externalize, accepts challenges, does not take "no" as failure, but as an opportunity to succeed. Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others; consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company; and, respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style.
About MORE Health: MORE Health provides Co-Diagnosis and Independent Second Opinion plans to businesses so they can be offered to their employees either as an employer-provided supplemental benefit, or as an employee-paid voluntary benefit. In addition to increasing the quality of healthcare delivered to employees, we also decrease the cost of healthcare to the business, by minimizing unnecessary overtreatment and by reducing waste due to the treatment of misdiagnosed conditions while providing employees access to the best medical minds in the world when they need it the most.