The Regional Sales Training Program Manager designs and delivers sales training solutions for our leading-edge products and services within the Americas Region. This role collaborates closely with regional stakeholders to create and deploy training programs for direct and indirect sales and marketing teams throughout North and South America. The Regional Training Program Manager facilitates sales training workshops, contributes to on-line learning programs, and collaborates closely with other internal groups in support of regional training initiatives.
- Prepare and deliver sales training materials for new product launches aligned with regional commercial objectives and Illumina sales methodology.
- Develop and facilitate advanced sales and business acumen focused workshops for new and existing employees that support strategic priorities within the AMR Region.
- Establish on-going communications with regional sales and marketing leadership teams to successfully identify region-specific training needs of sales representatives and channel partners.
- Partner and collaborate with Field Training Mentors to assess and address regional training needs.
- Align existing technical training materials with Illumina’s sales process and sales methodology.
- All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in clinical diagnostics or medical device field. Sales management experience a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales training experience in life science based organization.
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively in a highly matrixed organization
- A team oriented approach to the work environment
- Strong written communication, verbal communication and training skills.
- Strong organization skills, including ability to rapidly balance priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with complex selling cycles involving large capital opportunities.
- Clear vision of, and commitment to providing outstanding training support
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, with 10+ years of professional working experiencepreferred.