Revenue Generating Sales Director.... Cyber Security--- Tier 1 Service Providers
Our NASDAQ listed client is a leading provider of innovative network intelligence and security solutions for Tier 1 Service Providers Worldwide. Their solutions are deployed globally for network and application analytics, traffic control and shaping, network-based security services, and more. Its multi-service platforms are deployed by over 500 mobile fixed and cloud service providers and over 1000 enterprises worldwide.
We are now seeking an exceptional, highly motivated Sales Director of Cyber Security with direct work experience in selling to Service Providers and Strategic Customers mainly in North America, assisting our client in order to achieve an agreement to develop Network-Based Marketing (NBM)
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Director of Cyber Security, include:
Skills & Requirements:
· Strong background in CSP consumer marketing with expertise in Cyber Security related services;
· Good technical understanding of Cyber Security;
· Experience with Opex business model/revenue share;
· Expertise in facilitating and developing VAS;
· Demonstrated ability to accelerate the sales process: generating leads, managing the quote process, overcoming objections, "quarterbacking" the proposal development and successful installation of service offerings;
· Exceptional ability to influence the key client contacts and decision makers;
· Proven expertise to develop relationships from a cold call or networking activity;
· Consistent, year on year, high performance track record;
· Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills
The position will report to the North America VP of Sales Security.
The position involves frequent travel to CSP accounts in North America.