Join our team of emergency communications specialists and software engineers, dedicated to bringing innovative interoperability solutions to first responders.
We offer a dynamic work environment, fostering both individual contribution and a positive team approach. The Regional Sales Representative will be responsible for generating sales within their assigned region by presenting and selling a transformative vision.
The ideal candidate must have the ability and experience to confidently engage state officials, mayors and other elected officials, public safety chiefs and key community leaders. The candidate must understand and be able to confidently use technology and have a proven record of sales productivity and leadership.
This position is ideal for the individual who enjoys the art of selling and would like to make a positive change in their careers while making a lasting contribution to improving America’s public safety and emergency preparedness in a way that can save lives.
- 5+ years in direct sales with a track record of meeting/exceeding revenue quota and territory growth
- Sales experience in the emergency management, security, defense, large corporate security operations, public safety, law enforcement, fire or healthcare industry a plus
- Government or large enterprise technology sales experience a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills required
- Computer proficiency required, including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
- Working knowledge of internet-based technology concepts preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- The candidate must not have any prior criminal history or have been the subject of any governmental order or decree terminating or suspending any security clearance or license, or barring the candidate from conducting business with any governmental entity or within any jurisdiction
- Develop and close sales opportunities within the assigned region by confidently working with state and local government leaders, public safety agencies, hospitals, schools and private sector companies
- Track results and create management-level reports and analysis
- Present and confidently demonstrate Mutualink’s easy-to-use products
- Assist with customer site surveys, support and training
- Represent Mutualink as a product and company at tradeshows and industry conferences
- Speak to local community groups and attend various public safety meetings to present our exciting vision
- Understand and work with government grant programs to help our customers secure funds to purchase Mutualink products and services
- Competitive base salary and sales based commissions
- Bonuses for meeting performance objectives
- Medical and related employee benefits
Required in region, and occasionally beyond.
Job level assignment and associated compensation are determined based on the Company’s assessment and evaluation of a candidate’s overall qualifications and experience in accordance with its policies.