Regional Sales Representative
- Apply now
Date: Aug 5, 2018
Location: Hartford, CT, US
Now’s your chance to move your career in a new direction – upward.
As a Regional Sales Rep. working out of your home office, you will be a key member of our winning sales team. James Hardie is the #1 brand of siding in America. We invented fiber cement, and over 8 million homes later, we continue to set the standard for premium siding and trim. Of course, to be the best, you have to work with the best. That’s why we invest in more than just quality products; we also invest in our people, as seen through our Brandon Hall Sales Onboarding award.
Consider this. Our Regional Sales Rep. works collaboratively with the Area/Regional Sales Manager on some of the most important projects in the building materials and manufacturing industry. We currently have an opening for a Regional Sales Rep. in Hartford, CT to works to strategically target potential customers, (builders, architects and developers) to generate and grow new business and to successfully convert the target audience from using traditional building products to using the Company’s products. The Regional Rep will also positions the Company’s value proposition and whole-product solution to the customer to build and enhance strong customer relationships and to become a strong business partner.
- Bachelor degree required (in Business/Sales/Marketing preferred)
- 7 or more years of successful outside sales experience selling value-added, whole solution products to customers within the consumer durables, manufacturing, telecommunications, or other transferable industry.
- Valid driver’s license
- Full medical/dental plan with very low premiums, starting day 1 of hire
- Company-paid vehicle and gas
- 401K with 6% dollar-for-dollar matching
- Paid vacations and holidays