Regional Sales Representative - Controls and Digitalization
Are you ready to accept the challenge of growing the Power Generations Services Controls and Digitalization business in new markets for North America? If you are, then this is the position for you!
A brief summary of the position:
- The main objective of this position is to grow the pipeline and orders in new and existing markets for the CD portfolio line including Controls, Digitalization, and Optimization as key growth areas.
- The primary responsibilities of the position are bound to a geographic territory in the USand you will be developing business at
customers where we have not done business before as well as within existing customers.
- You will report directly to the Vice President of sales for PS CD North America
The specific responsibilities and deliverables associated with the role are as follows:
- Overall responsibility - You will be assigned an annual sales quota to meet that includes pipeline growth objectives.
- You will be required to travel within your assigned geography a minimum of 50% of the time.
- You will mine for opportunities and will be responsible for taking them from their infancy stage through to closing the order.
- You will use the sales tools provided (SFDC, Market Price Tool, Customer Call report, solution selector etc.) to fully document each step of your pursuit.
- A key component of the sales process is to be able to lead a team when required and to communicate with complete transparency to all team members and management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience is required.
- This is a mid to senior level position so mimimum of 5 yeears experience in sales is required.
- Industry/Business acumen in the power industry of at least 3 years is a requirement
- Knowledge of SFDC and a basic command of Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Amount of travel with the position is a minimum of 50%
-Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
-Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
-Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Past experience in a business development role a plus
- Past experience in a marketing role a plus