A technology leader in the electronic security industry is looking for a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to cover the Pacific Northwest Territory: WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, and UT.
- Prospect and develop business within assigned territory.
- Establish relationships with key decision-makers (President, VP of Sales, Sales Manager, and Technicians) and drive the sales process from prospect through close.
- Work in tandem with Sales Engineers, other Regional Sales Managers and the Business Development Managers.
The RSM will be responsible for detailed knowledge of current AMAG Symmetry hardware and software components, as well as, general knowledge of components and systems supported through integration (such as DVR/NVRs, IP cameras, IDS systems, Visitor & Identity Management Systems). The RSM will report to the Sr. Director of Sales, North America.
The RSM will be responsible for prospecting, signing up, cultivating and growing new dealers.
The RSM will be expected to respond to customer requests for information in a timely manner. Such requests included, but may not be limited to: system design support, product feature and capability descriptions, price quotations, and review/response to system requirement specifications.
Additionally, the RSM will be expected to demonstrate the Symmetry hardware and software for security consultants, system integrators, end-users, and other interested parties. Therefore, the RSM should be comfortable is such public speaking roles.
The RSM will be required to provide system sales training for system integrators and to educate on the complete AMAG Technology product portfolio.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years of security sales experience with access control and/or video systems.
- Channel management experience a strong plus but not required.
- Integrator sales experience for access control and video systems is acceptable
- Track record of prospecting, qualifying, signing up and supporting customers.
- Willingness to travel.
- Consultative sales experience, solution selling
- Must have strong communication skills and be highly motivated.
- Proven track record of sales with a demonstrated ability to meet or exceed quota.
The RSM will be expected to travel within the territory assigned. Such travel will have varying frequency depending on special projects, but is expected to be between 50-70%. Othertravel includes participation at industry trade shows 2-3 times each year (in varying locations), and occasional travel outside of the assigned territory.
The RSM will be expected to present themselves in a professional manner as a representative of AMAG Technology. This includes strong written and verbal communication skills.
The RSM must have a college degree and a minimum of 2 years experience in the security industry. Additional years of experience are an acceptable substitute for a college degree.
Job Reference: PNW012418RSM