$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
This position is focused on selling the Rosa robot systems to Greenfield and existing customers in an assigned territory. This will require knowledge of selling capital equipment with disruptive technology, the ability to build a team of advocates within accounts, strong solution-based selling skills, and tenacity to ensure sales objectives are being consistently exceeded.
• Manages the sales process of selling disruptive capital technologies into new accounts including installation and launch as well as developing and managing a robust system pipeline.
• Implements market strategies and sales activities to exceed goals set by senior management.
• Helps promote a successful team culture centered on professionalism, action orientation, excellence, results, honesty, integrity, and trust.
• Cultivates surgeon and executive support and generates market awareness to drive the sale of the Rosa robotic systems and affiliated services while rapidly growing the customer install base.
• Owns C-Level interactions and negotiations, developing key opinion leader relationships with both surgeons and executives.
• Develops in-depth knowledge of applicable orthopedic procedures.
• Forecasts system sales, and achieves quarterly and annual sales objectives.
• Collaborates with implant team to identify both capital and implant targets to grow the overall Zimmer Biomet business.
• Handles contractual issues and coordinates system installation upon purchase approval.
• Extensive clinical product sales knowledge leading to identification of market trends and sales strategies.
• Understanding of Zimmer Biomet Rosa products, orthopedic industry and competitor products.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with, lead, and influence others.
• Demonstrated computer skills including but not limited to MS Office Suite
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or technical discipline
• 6-8 years of proven capital sales experience in medical device or related industry
Valid Through: 2019-9-13