Regional Sales Manager - West Coast
5 - 7 years experience •
Regional Sales Manager - Transplant Division
Our client is a mid-sized ($1B), well-established medical device/biotech firm seeking a Regional Sales Manager (Outside Sales Representative) focusing on Transplant Diagnostics products. This individuals would be responsible for all territory business development and marketing support for product lines being sold in the transplant division. This business development role is a great opportunity for experienced life science sales professionals looking to grow their career with an industry leader.
TERRITORY: WEST - WA, OR, CA, NV
The firm is involved in producing transplantation diagnostics products that facilitate patient / donor compatibility worldwide. Their products ensure that patients in need of blood, organs, or stem cells get the right match that is safe, accessible, and affordable.
As a Regional Sales Manager (Outside Sales Representative), you will be responsible for all transplant business development and marketing activities including product line tracking, competitive analyses, customer pricing for products, and support of technical services.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing product demonstrations, technical training to new and current customers, and technical troubleshooting on an as needed basis
- Providing customer quotations and annual pricing for accounts
- Producing, generating and providing business development presentations to accounts and at regional meetings
- Creating marketing materials including territory product mailings and promotions
- Assisting with the planning and organization of regional and national customer relations events, participating in tradeshows, seminars and workshops and conducting technical seminars in the field
- Performing business development and retention for domestic territories, product demand assessment, prospecting, and qualifying leads
- Reviewing and recording of territory account activity and communication in CMS
- Maintaining product tracking reports, including marketing share data, and competitor information
- Working closely with other team members to maintain competitive marketing and pricing strategies through special offers, packaging and customer quotations
- Capturing and tracking customer inquiries related to key products for new product line development
Successful candidates for the Regional Sales Manager (Outside Sales Representative) will have a proven track record of success in business development, sales, and product marketing in the transplantation field. CHS or CHT certification is preferred. The ability to work independently with minimal direct daily supervision is required.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 5 years of experience in Life Sciences Sales or Clinical Laboratory Testing (HLA or NGS experiencerequired)
- Sales management experience, preferred
- Proficient with computer skills and Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel? 50% to 75% domestic travel
The compensation structure for this position is a base salary plus a variable commission plan where, if the Regional Sales Manager meets plan targets, there will be a total target payout. The firm offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.