$80K — $100K
Posting Number: 201861TL
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Summary: The Regional Sales Manager is primarily responsible for driving new business software sales and implementation and training services for our sales enablement and business intelligence SaaS solutions. The Regional Sales Manager will also be responsible for outbound prospecting initiatives set forth by Sales & Marketing, responding to inbound web and lead generation activity, and attending relevant industry events both live and virtual.
· Opportunity Management – active engagement in a sales pipeline including performing discovery calls, live demonstrations, quote generation, quote reviews and closing calls. It is required that a Regional Sales Manager understand their pipeline and be prepared to report on the pipeline monthly.
· Inbound Activity – daily review and follow up on multiple lead generation initiatives.
· Outbound Activity – manage daily tasks to follow up on prospects, perform outbound prospecting alone or in conjunction with Marketing campaigns, and appointment scheduling. Proactively qualify and work sales qualified leads (SQL’s) to opportunities and close.
· Industry Events – travel and attendance at live or virtual industry events with a focus on networking and driving new business opportunities.
· Administrative Responsibilities – monthly administration of a sales pipeline, including preparation for pipeline review, expense reporting, quote generation, sales meetings, and other internal related training/meetings.
· At least three to five years of proven software sales experience, preferably SaaS
· Prior experience in industrial distribution sales preferred
· Prior experience selling CRM/sales enablement or business intelligence preferred
· Prior experience using a sales process and model (Action Selling preferred)
· Working knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM), salesforce automation (SFA), or contact management applications required
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Microsoft Outlook, Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Bachelor’s degree in business, technical, or other related field preferred
Only candidates who appear to meet the above criteria will receive an immediate response. Other resumes will be added to our database of active candidates for one year for other positions that come available and are a match with their background.
Valid through: 3/18/2021